HOME REMEDIES FOR AMENORRHEA
Regular cycle of menstrual is healthy sign for girls. But there are so many women those are suffered in Amenorrhea_. But the question is what amenorrhea_is? The short answer is that an absence of menstruation. If you have missed more than three menstrual cycle in a row which means you have amenorrhea_. Included those girls of the age of 15 and their menstruation have not begun and the women who are pregnant.
When the menstrual is late, this is the main indication of amenorrhea_. Other signs are following.
- Hair fall
- Unusual facial hair
- Changes in vision
- Pain in pelvic
- Milky discharge from nipples
- Mood swing
- Abdominal pain
- Body pain
Risk factors which leads the chances of amenorrhea_may include:
Eating syndromes: If you are suffering in bulimia or anorexia (eating disorder) in this condition you probably also have amenorrhea.
Family history: The women in your family had already faced amenorrhea so you may also face this problem.
Athletic training: Training of rigorous athletics is another risk factor for increase of amenorrhea.
PRIMARY CAUSES OF AMENORRHEA
The primary causes of amenorrhea are following:
- Physical sickness
- Weight loss
- Anxiety or stress
- Ovarian primary insufficiency
- Pituitary tumor
- Cushing syndrome
SECONDARY CAUSES OF AMENORRHEA
The secondary causes of amenorrhea_are following:
Stress is the main reason of amenorrhea_. Those women who take stress every time are the common victim of amenorrhea_. Stress disturbs your hormones and will be cause of amenorrhea.
Weak women whose weight decreases frequently and those who don’t do any exercise have high risk of developing athletic amenorrhea. In fact those women who focus on their diet and do exercise can maintain menstrual flow.
Breastfeeding is another cause of amenorrhea that is why these mothers usually suffers in late menstruation periods.
The insufficiency of menstrual bleeding naturally arise after taking drugs or medications. Until you will take proper treatment your periods will not come on time.
Psychological issues are also include in amenorrhea such as anxiety, depression, and changes in behavioral, malnutrition, anorexia and tuberculosis.
Ovarian problem can also extend periods in which include galactosemia, anovulation, intrauterine adhesions and premature ovarian failure.
PREVENTION FROM AMENORRHEA
You can prevent from amenorrhea by doing some effort on following points.
- Exercise regularly
- Stay active
- Take healthy and balanced diet
- Don’t take stress and take full rest
- Avoid taking drugs and alcohol
REMEDIES FOR AMENORRHEA
Following are some remedies which can help you to prevent from extending of amenorrhea but make sure if you don’t feel comfortable while using any remedy then just stop using immediately and in serious condition consult with your doctor.
Ginger is very good in amenorrhea because it has antioxidant and antibiotic properties. It also reducing abdominal problems and aches as well as helpful in enzymatic actions and heal menstruation cramps.
- Take a ginger in raw form then cut into 4 pieces and eat in the morning on empty stomach.
- You can also drink ginger tea.
- Another option is to take dried ginger then add lemon and honey.
Another option is flax seeds, this is the most common, pure and natural remedy which is very helpful to control the absence of menstrual bleeding.
Flax seeds has powerful source like fiber and this is also cholesterol free and beneficial for digestion.
- Eat flax seeds with yogurt.
- Also you can add in juices and in other fluids.
- Take brown flax seeds, unsalted butter, and brown sugar then add into water then boil for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and leaves it for cool. Drink this liquid on empty stomach in the morning.
Use of parsley is very good in amenorrhea problem. Not only this, even Parsley is also great for other health issues. For women it can maintains the flow of menstruation blood.
- You just need to cut parsley leaves and add into warm water until parsley converts into liquid form. Drink this water at least 3 times a day.
Following are the other points by which you will prevent from late menstruation problem.
- Dill weed
- Lemon balm
- Sweet funnel
- False unicorn
- Chaste berry
- Fenugreek seeds
- Blue cohosh
- Get Rid Fatigue And Tiredness Naturally By Dr Naveed
- Eat Healthy Stay Healthy | How Healthy Food Effect
- Ginger Health Benefits | Dr Naveed Health Care