TOP REMEDIES FOR CONSTIPATION
The most common problem is constipation. According to research of NATIONAL CENTER FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY INFORMATION (NCBI) there are 20% of American those are suffering in constipation and in this around 8 million people visit to doctor because of this problem.
Constipation can arise in any age even kids also face this condition and sometimes it stay for long time. This is most irritated and painful condition because when your stool becomes hard, dry and create difficulty while passing in this situation abdominal gases can arise and also builds abdominal bloating. That is why when you try hard to pass the stool it gives you pain.
There are so many risk factors which can be cause of constipation and it effect on your whole body because it connect with digestion and this is the very essential organ of the body. Infect constipation can effects on your mental or physical health even on your quality life.
CAUSE OF CONSTIPATION
The causes of this situation are very common and you can control it.
- When your fluid intake less
- Poor diet
- Not much active
- Oily and spicy food
- Digestive nerve and muscles problem
- Colon cancer
- Fight back with the needy poop
- Irritable bowel disorder
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
- Intake of any medicines
REMEDIES OF CONSTIPATION
You can treat your constipation at home by using these natural things. there is no side effect of any remedy but still if you have some serious issue than we will suggest you to ask your doctor before using any new thing.
Following are some remedies for the prevention of constipation.
Figs have great actives because it has very rich in polyphenols and anthocyanins even it has also high property of fiber which works as a natural laxative. The skin of fig also beneficial for you because it also filed with calcium and fiber.
Fig is very old and traditional which is useful in treatment of inflammation, gastrointestinal and of course for constipation. It will be very helpful to you if you add this in your daily diet, dried and fresh both can be used.
If you have fresh fig then eat it with their skin.
- Take two dried figs and two almond.
- Then soak into water about few hours.
- Take out from water and peel almond skin.
- Grind both ingredients and make paste.
- Consume it with honey one tablespoon before going to sleep.
Honey plays very important role in our life because this is natural and full of nutrients which can use in the treatment of various disease. It has good source for relieving constipation and works as slight laxative.
According to the report of (1995) American journal of clinical nutrition that honey have laxative and it effects to detect the healthy components due to the unfinished body’s fructose absorption. Not only for constipation also very beneficial for all over the body.
Add organic and raw honey in your daily diet.
- Take honey two teaspoon, for three times in a day.
- Second option is to add honey one tablespoon and one tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of warm water. Drink this on unfilled stomach in the morning
- Another tip, take apple cider vinegar (unfiltered and raw) 1 tablespoon add 1 tablespoon of honey. Consume this before 30 minutes of taking meal. This is best for upset digestion.
Another remedy for constipation is to use flaxseeds. It is very high in omega-3 fatty acid, fiber and also has medicinal active.
Flaxseeds contain magnesium, potassium, phenols, minerals, vitamin E and K. all these nutrition works for healing because it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actives.
This is also great in diarrhea, the property of laxative which is present in it is very helpful even in serious condition of constipation.
- Take 1 teaspoon of flaxseed then grind and make powder.
- Add this powder into 1 to 2 cup of water.
- And leave it for 15 minutes.
- Drink in the morning and before sleep.
- Alternatively, consume crushed flaxseed three tablespoon with a cup of water.
While using flaxseed drink lots of water because it can be cause of abdominal aches.
Castor oil contain laxative which is great to improves the movement of bowel and also encourage the intestines (small and large)In this oil you can find amino acids, fatty acids, phytosterols, terpenoids and phenolic components. All these very good with the effects of hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.Castor oil also great for hair, skin, muscle pain and various abdominal issues.
- Take two tablespoon of castor oil and sip.
- Best time of consuming on empty stomach.
- Also you can take this with fruits juices for taste.
Do not take it in large amount and don’t follow this remedy for a long time.
- Weak Memory Simple Top Five Remedies
- Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction) Treat At Home
- Olive Oil Amazing Health Benefits
- NATURAL TREATMENT OF KIDNEY FAILURE