NATURAL REMEDIES FOR DYSMENORRHEA
Every women faces these “seven days” every month which is called menstrual cycle. This is natural part in the life of every women. Pain before and during this cycle is usual but some women have normal periods and they suffer in mild cramp but some have very sharp cramping.
Menstrual cramps arises due to changes in hormones, the uterine muscles which contract from the duration of menstruation and that uterine muscle called prostaglandin.
In this cycle the pain usually occurs on lower back, lower abdomen and thigh. In starting two to three days of the cycle you may feel pain much then gradually it slow down. In fact you can feel it before a week of menstruation start.
FACTORS OF MENSTRUAL CRAMP
In many cases the cramps or pain of menstrual decrease and vanish completely after childbirth. There are few factors which are helpful in leading of menstrual cramps that are following.
- Heavy bleeding
- Early age of puberty
- Unhealthy habits
- Excess intake of alcohol
NATURAL WAY TO CONTROL MENSTRUAL CRAMPS
Every women wants to ease the discomfort cramps during her cycle. Even there are so many medicines (like painkillers) which can reduce or stop pain but home remedies are better instead of taking medicines.
Following are some most effective remedies which can be very helpful in control of cramping.
Cinnamon is most effective and great spice which is very helpful in various problems. It has antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and anticlotting actives also include calcium, manganese, iron and dietary fiber all sources are very good for all over health as well.
Cinnamon tea is best way in this situation.
- Take cinnamon powder one fourth teaspoon and add into one cup of hot water.
- Leave for five minutes and then drink slowly.
- Also you can add some honey for taste.
- Drink before 2 days from starting of periods, take 2 to 3 times in a day.
Most effective herb is ginger with the strong flavor it is also great for relief of periods pain. Ginger take vital part in lowering the pain which causing prostaglandins. Not only this, even it can also improve your irregular periods.
- Take ginger in small piece and grind, then add into water.
- Boil for 5 minutes, then strain and add lemon and honey.
- Drink this tea while in menstrual cycle for 3 times in a day.
- Also add ginger in your daily diet.
3. BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES
Another best tip is to using blackstrap molasses. Very high in iron, manganese, calcium, magnesium, potassium, selenium and vitamin B6. With the power of all these nutrients it is very helpful in decrease the clots of blood and calm the uterine walls muscles. Try this remedy to resolve your problem.
- Blackstrap molasses 1 to 2 teaspoon(s) and add into a cup of warm milk.
- You can drink this when you feel cramping and continue till you need.
This green vegetable is bright in color and has strong various properties. It consists two mixes apiol and myristicin, these components are highly effective at inspiring the process of menstrual and also relieving cramps. Parsley is helpful in control irregular cycles.
- Add one fourth cup of fresh parsley into one cup of water.
- Boil for few minutes, then strain.
- Drink this solution instantly.
- Drink this during your cycle, twice a day.
Flaxseed is very good for reducing the pain of menstrual. The presence of fatty acids in flaxseed is very essential and helpful to calm the construction of progesterone. In fact flaxseed improve the function of uterine and treat the problem of fertility.
- Whenever you get pain of menstrual just consume 1 to 2 tablespoon of flaxseed.
- If you want to add in water so you can also do this.
- Also sprinkle on salad, yogurt and cereal.
- HOW TO CONTROL OBESITY NATURALLY
- Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension) | drnaveedhealthcare
- Get Rid Fatigue And Tiredness Naturally By Dr Naveed
- Garlic Incredible Benefits | drnaveedhealthcare