HOW TO GAIN WEIGHT NATURALLY?
Everyone wants to look smart even they do proper diet plans and exercises but there are so many people who wants to gain their weight. Smartness is good but thinness is not good. You don’t need to eat oily and junk food but you should take healthy and those food which contains lots of nutrition.
This is not a good sign if you are very slim because it is the indication of some disease. There are so many diseases in which you will lose your weight that is why this is most important to take care of your health and take proper diet.
If you are sudden losing your weight and lack of hunger then try to consult with your doctor at least once and take proper checkup because it may be the cause of leading any disease that is why the important thing is to satisfy yourself.
There are some other reasons of being under-weighted in which include family history, lots of physical activity, mental illness and high metabolism.
RISK FACTORS FOR UNDERWEIGHT
Following are the risk factors of being underweight.
- Weak teeth and bones
- Skin hair problem
- Irregular menstruation
- Suddenly and frequently getting sick
- Weakness every time
BMI (BODY MASS INDEX)
You have to check your BMI (body mass index) according to BMI calculator ranges are following but these calculators can may slightly inaccurate.
- Underweight (lower than 18.5)
- Healthy and normal weight: (18.6 to 24.8)
- Over-heavy (25.1 to 29.7)
- Obese (30 or higher)
FOOD FOR UNDER WEIGHTED PEOPLE
Following are some foods which can be very helpful in weight gaining also these foods are natural that is why there are no side effects.
These are some healthy snacks which are great in gaining weight and energized body as well.
- Dried fruits such as dates, Raisin and prunes.
- Nuts include peanuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts and almonds.
- Oils such as avocado and extra virgin olive oil.
- High-fat dairy items like cream, cheese, full fat yogurt and Whole milk.
- Fresh Meat include lamb, beef and chicken.
- Whole grains like brown rice and oats.
- Sweet Potatoes and potatoes.
- Dark chocolates, coconut milk, trail mixes, granola and peanut butter.
MOST EFFECTIVE TOP 10 TIPS TO GAIN WEIGHT
We will tell you some most effective tips by which you can gain your weight naturally. Make sure take proper and healthy meal and take more calories.
Here are top 10 weight gaining tips:
- Take more snacks even after meal and before going to bed. But snacks should be healthy.
- Avoid drinking water before meal because water can fill your stomach then you will not able to eat anything and you need to take more calories that is why skip water while eating.
- Drink yummy and tasty fresh smoothies and shakes these shakes have lots of carbs, calories and proteins. Banana shake, almond shake are also very healthy and beneficial in weight gain.
- Add extra calories in your meal like adding cream in tea and coffee. This is the best way to increase taste and calories.
- Milk is most important for our body. Also milk turns weakness into energy. Drink more milk to reduce your thirst and get calories and high protein. You can also add some flavor in milk.
- Get enough and proper sleep. Sleeping is also essential in weight gaining because it’s good for muscle growth also relax your mind.
- Take your meal in big plate and try to finish this completely. If you will take small plate then you will automatically eat less.
- Take muscle building supplements but first discuss with your trainer or doctor because they can be very helpful in gaining some pounds in body muscle weight.
- Always firstly eat protein then eat vegetables because you are trying to take more calories and protein that is why first finish your meal which are rich in protein then in the last eat vegetable.
- Don’t smoke because smoking kills you from inside and loss your weight while if you don’t smoke then you can easily gain your weight.
- Walking Health Benefits By Dr Naveed
- HOW TO CONTROL OBESITY NATURALLY
- Natural Way To Reduce Belly Fat