High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. If you have been diagnosed high blood pressure you may get worry but according to blood pressure UK almost 1 billion people are suffered in high blood pressure problem in the world. So you are not alone because there are so many people with same disease.
Blood press is the power by which pumping of blood from the heart into veins. The reading about less than 120/80mm Hg of blood pressure considered normal. Although when blood flow increase and transfer of blood with high speed this will be cause of high blood pressure and this increment on subtle tissue in the arteries and also effect harm on blood vessels. This is like a silent killer.
STAGES OF HYPERTENSION
There are two stages of hypertension which are following:
- Stage 1 hypertension, systolic pressure almost (140 to 159 mm Hg) while diastolic pressure (90 to 99 mm Hg).
- Stage 2 hypertension, systolic pressure almost (160 mm Hg or above) while diastolic pressure (100 mm Hg or above).
SYMPTOMS OF HYPERTENSION
There are so many symptoms of high blood pressure in which some of them are following. If you are usually suffered or get following symptoms then first consult your doctor because medication is most essential.
- Vision problem
- Chest pain
- Nose bleeding
- Bleeding while urination
- Hot flushing
- Shortness of breath
- Neck pain
High blood pressure can be cause of heart attack, stroke and other heart diseases.
CAUSES OF HYPERTENSION
If you are suffered in high blood pressure then you have to take care from following causes because it may leads your blood pressure level more. Most common causes of hypertension are following:
- Physical changes
- Birth control pills
- Pain killer pills
- Too much intake of salt
- Lack of physical activities
- Kidney disease / Adrenal disease
NATURAL TREATMENT OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Parallel with medication you also have to follow some natural treatments. Because there is no side effects of natural remedies. Even you may get good result after using this. Following are natural tips for hypertension patient:
Watermelon is very beneficial in summer because it contains lots of water. Another quality is present in the seeds is that it can control the high blood pressure. Watermelon seeds has good component which is called cucurbocitrin. This helps to extend blood vessels and decreases the level of blood pressure also improve the function of kidney and arthritis.
- Take dried watermelon seeds and poppy seed then grind in equal amount. Eat one teaspoon twice a day, first in the morning on empty stomach and second in evening time.
- Another way is take two teaspoon of crushed dried seeds of water melon and add into water and boil for an hour then strain. Drink four tablespoons with breaks throughout the day.
The most delicious fruit for kids is banana which contains full of different nutrients such as potassium and this is the best for controlling the high blood pressure.
- Add banana in your diet, at least eat 2 bananas daily.
- Along with this you have to take orange juice, spinach, sweet baked potatoes, zucchini, raisins, winter squash and dried apricots. All these are best considered for hyper tensed people.
This looks strange but this is true. Onion juice is very helpful in high blood pressure problem because it is to lower the pressure of blood in your body with the help of antioxidant flavonol which is known as quercetin. May be it is not good in taste but it is good for your health.
- Eat one raw onion daily (medium sized).
- Take half teaspoon of onion juice and honey then mix together
- Two times daily for 1 to 2 weeks.
Celery is rich in phytochemical 3-N-butylphthalide which is great for hypertension. The component of phthalides can calm your muscles which present around walls of arterial also regulate blood flow smoothly.
Even it can decrease the hormones of stress which creates problem in blood vessels.
- Take celery stalk and eat with water daily.
- You can also chew some celery at any time.
- Also add honey, garlic, lemon, coconut water and cayenne pepper in your diet.
- Always prefers healthy food instead of junk food.
- Do exercise on daily basis.
- Go for medical checkup at once in every month.
- Get Rid Fatigue And Tiredness Naturally By Dr Naveed
- Flu Sneezing natural and healthy home remedies
- Eat Healthy Stay Healthy | How Healthy Food Effect
- HOW TO CONTROL OBESITY NATURALLY