NATURAL REMEDIES TO
CURE WEAK EYESIGHT
Eyes are most essential and precious part of the body. Near eyesight is also known as myopia and far eyesight as hyperopia. Some people cannot see because of blindness and so many have weak eyesight by which they face difficulty while watching TV and reading newspaper. That is why strong eyesight is very important for all.
There are few reasons which can be cause of weak eyesight; even kids also suffer in weak eyesight problem. This is very common problem but you have to overcome it early as soon as possible otherwise it can rise and can be dangerous.
FACTORS OF WEAK EYESIGHT
Following are few risk factors which can usually be the reason of weak eyesight.
- Extreme strain on eyes
- Lack of nutrition
- Other factors include watching TV, using computer and phones for long time without any protection
SIGNS OF WEAK EYESIGHT
You have to know about signs because whenever you get this problem you can treat immediately. But make sure first consult with your doctor for complete treatment because major eye problem also can be cause of macular degeneration, cataracts, optic neuropathy and glaucoma.
These symptoms are following.
- Frequent headache
- Watery eyes
- Blurry vision
REMEDIES TO CURE WEAK EYESIGHT
You can treat you weak eyesight problem by using glasses and lenses after doctor’s suggestion and you can also use following remedies because these are natural and there is no side effects of any natural tips.
Almonds is very great for all over health and also great for eyes because it is rich in vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidant all these properties is very helpful to improve eye vision not only this even this will make your memory sharp.
- Take 5 to 10 almonds and soak into water for whole night
- Then in the morning peel off the almonds skin and grind
- Take powder with warm cup of milk
- Drink daily
This is very famous herb and great for eye vision and eye health. Also it can improve your night vision, it inspires to redevelopment of retina visual purple component.
Even it protects from
macular degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma. Bilberry is best for the problem of retinal which is related with high blood pressure and diabetes. It is very rich in chemical which is known as anthocyanoside which has most strong properties of anti-inflammation and antioxidant.
- Consume one-half cup of ripe bilberry fruits
- Another option is to take bilberry supplements but this is best to consult with doctor first
- Make sure bilberry extract should 160mg with 25% of Anthocyanidins
- You can take this twice a day for a week
Fennel seeds is most refreshing thing and great in nausea not only this, even this is very good for eyesight improvement, it contains high antioxidant and nutrients which promotes the eye health and also low the development of cataracts.
- Take a cup of fennel, sugar candy (misri or simple sugar) and almond in the blender
- Then make fine powder
- Consume one tablespoon with a glass of warm milk
- Drink before going to bed daily, about 40 days
INDIAN GOOSEBERRY (AMLA)
Indian gooseberry this is also known as amla. This is another great way to treat your eyesight. It is fully packed with different nutrients include vitamin C and various antioxidant. Vitamin C is great to promote the well and healthy capillaries and even keep retinal cells in process.
- Take Indian gooseberry juice two to four teaspoons and add into one half cup of water
- Drink this two times in a day (morning and evening)
- Another way is take this juice with honey
- Also eat Indian gooseberry as a snack
NOTE: If you have any eye problem first visit to your doctor and take proper treatment also use these remedies. Take healthy diet and follow eye exercises.