There are so many different types of viruses. Some have rare effect like seasonal virus and some virus can be life threatening. Corona virus is the type of viruses which is most dangerous and easily transfers from one person to another. This virus causes infection in sinuses, nose, throat and upper respiratory system. In January 2020 (China), WHO identify new type of virus called novel corona-virus (2019-nCoV). In this article we will briefly discuss what is corona virus, history and symptoms of that virus and also how to safe from that virus.
CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONA VIRUS
There are so many people affected by this virus in China, even this virus is spreading fast and move in some other neighboring countries. According to researches 30,000+ Cases confirmed of this virus in world and the death count 600+ which is continues to rise.
Corona virus first time identified in 1960 but there is no confirmation that where it came from. This virus gets their name corona due to their crown structure. In January 2020 when the virus began again then doctors and scientists research on it once more and according to new research this virus accrues due to eating bat. In the city of China (Wuhan) there is wet market also called animal meat market. Every type of animal’s meat is available in this market. Bat meat also available even different restaurants in China served Raw Bat Soup.
Corona virus can affect both humans and animals. This virus impaled same as cold viruses that are why the symptoms of corona virus and cold are almost same like coughing and sneezing. This can easily transfer if someone touches infected people body part or shaking hand. Not only this even one virus in a single man can effect and transform in other 14 people. The virus can also spread by touching infected doorknobs which might have been touched by infected person.
SYMPTOMS OF CORONA VIRUS
The symptoms of this virus are similar to symptoms of cold and flu.
- Severe cough
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Breathing difficulties
If someone faces these symptoms then immediately consult with doctor. The test to identify the virus is throat culture, nose culture and blood work. If the symptoms are not severe then it can go away in 3 to 5 days but it’s better to go for a doctor, because if the infection reach to lower respiratory tract it can spread in wild pipe and both lungs. This can lead to pneumonia also it can be the reason for kidney failure. This virus can easily attack on older people who have some heart issues or those peoples who have weak immune system. There is no authentic availability of the vaccine of this virus.
HOW TO SAFE YOURSELF FROM CORONA VIRUS?
You have to avoid some things similarly which you avoid in cold.
- Keep your hands clean. Wash hand before during and after preparing or cooking food.
- Wash hands after coughing or sneezing.
- Use soap with warm water and always keep sanitize in your bag.
- Try to keep away your hands and fingers from eyes, nose and mouth.
- Keep away yourself from those people who are infected or you area doubtful they might be infected.
- Do not use infected people items such as: soap, towel, comb, glass, spoon etc.
- Cook your food comprehensively especially chicken, meat, egg.
- Do not use same knives and chopping board for raw meat and other foods.
- if you go to wet markets for meat shopping make sure to wear mask which can cover your mouth and nose and also wash your hands especially you touch any alive animal or sea food such as fish, lobster etc.
- Do not reuse your tissues. If you use once then throw that away immediately.
- Avoid under-cooked products of animal such as meat, animal organs and milk.
Corona virus attacks the same way as other cold causing viruses that is why if you have any cold symptom then seek medical care as soon as possible.